Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Need Me by Shelli Stevens.


I enjoyed this book a lot, it's a refreshing novel with a perfect mix of eroticism and romance, set in a futuristic universe without an elaborated world building. Shelli Stevens owns a compelling voice, which helps the reader to understand faster the nature of her characters. Whom she develops in a way that makes them likeable beings one cares about. Brendon and Nika mutual friends' camaraderie is nicely woven into the story, as well as the romance between Molly and Emmet.

It was a pleasure to see how Brendon and Nika were falling in love with one another throughout every passionate encounter, in addition to the thrill of dreading that Nika's undercover status would be exposed. The action, the uncertainty, and the threatening shadow of the paranormal villain, sum up until the amazing confrontations at the end. I kept turning pages because I needed to know how Shelli Stevens wrapped up the story, I won't spoil it for you, all I will say it's I love it, including the epilogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment