Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'll Be Slaying You by Cynthia Eden.


I'll Be Slaying You is awesome from the first page to the last, really thrilling erotic romance. It's my first Cynthia Eden`s book, and now, I'll be checking her backlist and future releases. I think I found a new favorite writer.

Cynthia Eden's writing style is unique, she takes all the unneeded words off the book, and with little narrative shows us her creation. A reader must use imagination to grasp the story, which it's good, because stimulates the mind while entertaining it.

I fell in love with Simon, tall, dark, handsome and sexy with his mysterious alpha demeanor. I like Dee too, she's tougher than the usual slayer heroine, but I prefer that over the wimpy kind. Her tortured past is not an easy one to put closure to, but she transmutes her vindictive energies into saving others. A great read for urban fantasy fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment