Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Billionaire, M.D. by Olivia Gates


Olivia Gates takes us with her newest book in a suspenseful, emotional, sensual ride brilliantly braided with one of the most romantic love stories I'd ever read. Rodrigo's love, passion and deep devotion for Cybele is touching from the first page to the last one. And the camaraderie they develop makes their love more realistic.

I'd been reading Desire books since an age I shouldn't have been doing so, and like everybody else (please God, don't let me be the only one) I'm always looking forward to the love scenes. In this particular case, I was wondering how would a doctor handle such a scene, expecting to be surprise with a unique way to describe this essential moment in the book. Olivia Gate not only surprised me with that first love scene; she astounded me. I put the book down for a second and said: OMG! Olivia!

I won't spoil it for those who have yet to read the book, all I will say it's that I was nearly as struck as Cybele and Rodrigo were. After the `oooh' moment I went right back to reading, enjoying Olivia Gate's ablaze and tasteful writing very much. That first lovemaking between them was remarkable, however the other love scenes are sensuous and erotic too, going in crescendo until the deeply emotional finale. Like we say in Spanish, `Eso es amor!' which means, that is love!

No comments:

Post a Comment